Little Eleanor Sweet Eleanor is one! She's not longer a baby. However, I'm pretty sure she will always be Virginia's baby. The entire...
10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME
1. The first six weeks after postpartum were the hardest for me.
2. My dream is to finish nursing school and work at Marian Hospital.
3. My favorite Christmas movie is the Holiday.
4. I have two fur babies. They're two beautiful golden retrievers
5. I eat a low-carb diet.
6. Breastfeeding has been the most beautiful thing to me.
7. I thank God for my husband. He's the avocado for my toast. (Socheesy! I know)
8. I am so in love with my baby girl.
9. Spanish is my first language
10. I diskile pumping. ugh!